Friday, August 3, 2007

A girl, her dog and two kids under the age of 3

This is going to be an interesting weekend.

Jen and Marc, for some unknown reason think it's a good idea to leave Avery and Nora in my care while they attend a wedding on Saturday.

I'm guessing the girls are on some sort of schedule, that will be completely thrown out the window as soon as their Subi leaves the driveway (I kid, I kid).

All I can say is that there will be a) swimming b) swinging on the fancy swing set c) running in the grass (yes, I will do a tick check on their noggins when we come inside, Marc) d) fun in general.

It's gonna be interesting, full report (with pictures, if approved by their parentals) on Monday.

Good times!

7 comments:

amy said...

I think we're all gonna need nap time!

Marc said...

Nora'll sleep - if you can get Avery to nap i'll be very surprised...

while you're at it - will you potty train them? Avery's close - just needs motivation...since you'll be there anyway - may as well right?

amy said...

they're not potty trained yet? dang it!

Marc said...

at least you'll have plenty of deer fly company when you're swingin'

Marc said...

is adam coming?

amy said...

oh, you know adam, he'll decide tomorrow morning at 8:29. :)

petecobb99 said...

how come ice cream wasn't on the list?

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.