Friday, August 31, 2007

5 things I learned from my nephew

Yesterday I got the chance to hang with Jackson, for the entire day. Alone. Me and him. I think we're fully buds now. Seriously, I would hang out with this kid for fun - he is hilarious.

1. Life's too short to focus on one thing for too long. You gotta mix it up. A lot.

2. When in doubt, laugh.

3. Naps = Good.

4. Water tastes better coming from the dog dish. (Sorry, S + L)

5. When nothing else seems to make you happy, throw in a movie. It fixes everything.

Have a fun-filled weekend, all.

5 comments:

Moody Family said...

Oh dog water........ magic, isn't it?

Loni and Jackson said...

I am more worried about the movie comment then the dog dish. isn't cassidy's mouth cleaner then jackson's? so the water is probably ok. jackson had a lot of fun. thank you for hanging out with him. and just so you know- he can now say amy.

gardenboy said...

I hate to break it to you Scott....untrue about the dog mouth human mouth thing.

mcw said...

i never realized you were so funny. leno or letterman are next!

Marc said...

of the 2 - does Jack or Cassidy lick his/her own butt?

i think that pretty much sums up the dog mouth/human mouth question....

naps are my favorite...they let me stack wood, wash dishes, hang up stuff, go to store ...other stuff...

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.