Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A great day with the boys

We all woke up on Sunday morning feeling pretty banged up for one reason or another. The day got off to a slow start...We mosey'd on down to the general store, got a coffee and a breakfast sandwich and then Adam, Romy and Bryon decided to paddle the Errol Rapids before we headed off to run another river.

Kobe was ready in case he needed to spring into action and save one of the boys.

They don't look like they need saving today though...

After the boys were done playing around at the Errol Rapids, it was off to run the river for the day, and time for me to get a couple of hours of paddling in. What a great time we had on Sunday! I surfed my first hole...We forgot the camera, so I don't have any pictures of it. But I will say that after surfing that first hole, I surfed my way down the river and held my own with the boys.

Who knows what next weekend will bring...But hopefully, more great times and mountain views.

5 comments:

Marc said...

I'm jealous. Looks like Kobe had a great time too... bonus!

amy said...

no need to be jealous. you guys should pack up the kids and come with us some weekend! you're always invited. the more the merrier!

Marc said...

you're funny.

Maggie said...

fun times! i'm sure kobe had lots and lots of fun. good job on your executive decision to take him.

and i agree with amy. every kid needs to be taken camping. no excuses marc. plus you live in maine. duh.

Moody Family said...

Now that looks like fun. I wish I knew how to do that.

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.