Friday, July 13, 2007

5 things

Scott should have fun with these.


1. I *love* Bisquick. LOVE it. Not even cooked, the way I like it the most is as shortcake batter. I make the batter just to eat it, sometimes.

2. If you asked me who my celebrity crush would be, I'd say Gary Sinise.

3. I love the country group, Rascal Flatts. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I love belting out their tunes in the car. They are cheese to the max, God bless 'em.

4. When I'm driving and I see someone with "red plates" (Massachusetts), I automatically hate them. They didn't earn the nickname, "masshole" for nothing. People think I'm a nice person, but I'm not really.

5. I may join the Japanese ping-pong league. I'm that good. And I'll put my money where my mouth is for whoever wants to play me.

Your turn. I want to hear some random things I don't know about you - either in the comments section or on your own blog.

No comments:

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.