Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Something Pretty

On a lighter note.

I've long admired the work of this artist: http://www.tmccuepastels.com/content/theart.aspx

I first saw one of her paintings where I get my hair cut and I asked about it. My hairdresser said that she and the artist exchange services and that she would be cutting Teresa's hair for a long time to pay off the huge painting that adorned her wall. Which I think is just so cool.

Some day when I'm rich (haha) I will acquire one of her paintings. If money is no object and you like her stuff, get you one!

2 comments:

mcw said...

nice paintings. i will need to hit the lottery to buy any of them. we have a friend who is an artist. her son graduated with matt and was on the school's soccer team with jason for two years.
check out her site - http://www.bobbibecker.com/

The Breadmaker said...

I have always said that if I won the lottery ( instead of Michael) I would buy art and travel....
But intstead every few years or so I get a numbered print. One of my favorite artists is a Wyomingite named Bob Seabeck. His watercolors/pastels are quite alot like your artist Amy. Amazingly alike actually. As for travel... could I go anywhere it would be Tibet...

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.