Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Coffee, I Salute You

I was up until 1:00 this morning working on a manuscript, so I've earned a little "screw off on the Internet time" today. It ain't always sunshine and balloons working from home. One of the things that's no good is that the office is always here. To cut any of you off at the comments pass - no, I'm not complaining about my sweet gig - just stating the facts.

A couple of days ago Grandma/GB/Betty/Old Goat reminded me of an online game that I used to love playing and I thought I'd share in case you haven't played it before. It's fun. I stunk it up the first time I re-tried it yesterday. But I think I'm going to devote some good Internet time to it this afternoon. If you feel like wasting some time too:

http://www.addictinggames.com/texttwist.html

3 comments:

Maggie said...

You introduced me to Text Twist back in my CMC days. It is a good time waster, plus you feel like you are doing something for your brain since you have to use your vocab. Justifed time wasting. You deserve it. :)

Marc said...

HAHA Old Goat.

That's fantastic.

Marc said...

Hello
You may have heard of me, My n@me is M@rc.

I hope you are doing great.

I would like to tell you of the VERY BEST INTERNET COOL OFFER you will Evar see.

We offer the #1!!!!! EBAY rating

NO FAKE PILLZ

visit my site : http:www.wegonnatakeyomoney.com
Bye.

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.