Friday, January 11, 2008

Random, Random, Random

1. With all of the rain we've gotten (and are still getting!), combined with the snow melt we've had - the American Whitewater page for NH is completely green. Adam and all of his friends are like little kids right now. They are a strange bunch of dudes. Creeks that are usually frozen till spring are suddenly running. Woohoo! Marc and Jen...don't be surprised if I arrive solo this weekend. I can't begrudge him this late white water Christmas gift from Mother Nature.

2. Who has a webcam? I received one as a Christmas present and haven't hooked it up yet. I'm pretty excited that I will be able to see everyone from afar while we are living on the left coast. If you don't have one...get you one! Then we can chat and see each other in our grungy sweats!

3. Speaking of grungy sweats, I'm still in mine. Working from home ain't that bad. Especially when the weather outside is gross!

4. An update on the NH Food Bank: As I suspected, most people are good. Portland Glass stepped up and fixed all of the broken windows.

5. Cody, I received the Arcade Fire CD you sent to me. I keep forgetting to thank you...So, thank you. Rock on! Hope you're having fun in the 'boat.

I hope you all have a great weekend...I sure am planning on it...!

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I have a webcam on my computer but have yet to investigate what I need to do to make it happen.

amy said...

investigate!

amy said...

the program that i have to use with mine is skype.

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.