Monday, November 5, 2007

A good little weekend

Loni and Jackson are troopers, for sure. I called them up on Saturday morning and said..."Hey, Noel is passing by - surf's supposed to be pretty large, wanna go check it out with me?" They said yes. Yeee haw! Off we went to the beach. Look at how happy they were to be there...

It was a pretty quick trip to the beach, due to the nasty weather. But the surf was definitely up...

Overall, I had a really nice weekend. Got to spend some time with the Newmarket Rowe's and then had some quality alone time, curled up on the couch watching some movies as Noel's rain pounded at my windows.

Sunday, Adam and I got into serious planning mode for our venture South for heli school. One of the major steps to Adam being able to attend school, will be selling his beloved project of many years. The Jeep. So, if you know anyone in the market for a super cool off/on road Jeep - let us know. I think, no - I know, his heart is breaking just a little bit to part with the Jeep. Sad.

7 comments:

Moody Family said...

Nice pics.... Noel left a pretty scene for you......... sooooo sad about the jeep, but I guess you do what you have to do.

cee.dub said...

i would give that jeep a very loving home...

Maggie said...

I still say he should not sell it. DON'T DO IT ADAM! I KNOW YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc said...

I admire a man letting go of one dream to fuel another.

When he's flying, he can know the jeep help put him in the sky.

amy said...

Oh, Marc...that's probably the sweetest thing I have EVER heard you say. I will share with him...

petecobb99 said...

DON'T SELL IT
HOLD OUT FOR ALL YOUR DREAMS

amy said...

well, no one has made an offer yet - so he may not have a choice...
;-)

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.