Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sharing the Love

Inspired by Gary to share the love of music, I made a new mix and if it sounds like you might like it, let me know - I'll burn you a copy and send it out. p & l, amy

Talk of the Town - Jack Johnson
You Give Me Something - James Morrison
Get Out the Map - I. Girls
All My Days - Alexi Murdoch
Shout Out - Amos Lee
If It's the Beaches - Avett Brothers
Digest - Ben Taylor (yum)
Have a Heart - Bonnie
Red Light - Jonny Lang
Amazing (acoustic version) - Josh Kelley
Today - Joshua James
Hallelujah - Brandi Carlile
In the Journey (Live from Chicago) - Martin Sexton
Butterfly - Mason Jennings
Last Request - Paulo Nutini
Imagine - Jack Johnson
Exploration - Karminsky Experience (if you haven't heard anything from them, worth it for this song alone)

2 comments:

Maggie said...

me me me! Don't send though... I'll pick it up!

petecobb99 said...

of course i want it!

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.