Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly.

Does anyone else think it's ridiculous to be charged $21.00 for a dog nail trim? I just called the local vet in town and that's what they quoted me.

Because Kobes has long tufts of hair on his feet, I didn't realize how long his nails had gotten until I peaked at them yesterday. They are WICKED long and I was horrified...But sorry, not horrified enough to pay $21.00.

I'll just wait until I'm up north next week and have it done at the vet up there for $7.00. What a rip off, $21.00!!

4 comments:

Kat said...

That is way expensive. I would wait also.

Loni and Jackson said...

the crazy lady in newmarket only charges 5 bucks- i think it might depend on the type of dog though. i just bough some nail clippers- cassidy has some serious talons herself these days. i figured in these tight times she might just let me clip them myself . . . . we will see how that works out!

mcw said...

ah, the price of parenting.

amy said...

As a follow-up...I found a groomer in town that does trimming for $8!

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.