Wednesday, December 10, 2008

G.N.O!

Tonight I am having a Girls Night Out with an old friend I reconnected with through Facebook. I'm pretty excited about this, as we discovered that we only live about 40 minutes apart. We're going to meet 1/2 way in Sturbridge for some shopping and din din.

I was reluctant to join Facebook...But I'm pretty glad I did. At the risk of sounding a little lame...truth be told, I'm a little lonely in CT and could really use some girl time! It's not all that easy to meet people in a new place when you don't work outside the home, or have kids or whatever.

Should be a good time! I'll bring the camera along and will post some pics for folks who might remember Robyn.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Have a good time!

mcw said...

i hope you behaved.

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.