Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesdays!

Tuesday is the day of the week that new albums are released and one of the first things I do on those days and check and see what the goods are for that day. Some days I'm pleasantly surprised by what I find, some days, nothing does it for me...and then, there are the days I am longing for.

July 22. That's the day the new Avett Brothers album drops. I have a feeling it's gonna be a good one.

I'm not sure who else has anything new coming out soon...but there are some artists I wish would share some new stuff...

Brandi Carlile
Dixie Chicks
Classified
Ben Taylor
Ray Lamontagne
Postal Service

Who are you waiting for?

4 comments:

mcw said...

The Beatles.

petecobb99 said...

um, i think half of them are dead

mcw said...

oh

brinki dink said...

Are you home now? I'm in NH this week, going to the mouth de la Port on Wednesday night...

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.