Monday, June 9, 2008

Wild!

Yesterday, we (Grandma, Loni, Jackson, and me) were sitting around and I asked everyone what their favorite New England wild animal was. When I shared that mine was a porcupine, I was chastised.

Seriously? Watch this video and tell me that the porcupine is not adorable, I dare you. I discovered that the porky was my favorite about a year or so ago when I was driving and spotted one up in a tree, enjoying a snack. I pulled over and watched him for a little while and was hooked.

2 comments:

mcw said...

that video makes me want to pick it up and give it a big hug!

Moody Family said...

Cute video... too bad a hug would have bad results. And though cute there, their pokies don't look good in my puppies nose. If I don't have to touch... I totally agree with you, very cute. I think I will continue to admire them from a distance though.

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.