Friday, April 18, 2008

Random Friday News, Cause It's a Slow Day at Work

1. I just did something monumental (for me). I ingested a dairy product past the 'sell by' date on the container. I have a problem with throwing - most likely - good food away, because I'm certain it can no longer be good - because the container said so. But, this morning I needed half and half for my coffee, the sell by date on mine was yesterday - I smelled it and then just went for it. And guess what? I'm still alive!

2. We're supposed to get snow tomorrow. Go ahead all you New Englander's let me have it.

3. I had a 'celebrity' sighting yesterday. The "Little People" from the TLC show, live in my town and I passed one of them on the road yesterday. I promptly called Loni to report this, as it's her mom's favorite show.

Most importantly...

4. Adam is taking his stage check test on Tuesday, he should be soloing by the end of next week. A big, big deal.

I hope that you all have a fun weekend. Wish you were here having that fun with me!

5 comments:

petecobb99 said...

good luck adam...
glad you are still alive, amy...

Loni and Jackson said...

wooohoooo little people!!!! vickie is going to be excited. now all we need is a picture!
amy- you have been to our house, most things in the fridge is past the sell by date. it's a myth!
you will be having fun with all of us soon enough- june is right around the corner . . . ha ha ha snow

mcw said...

good luck adam.
snow??? i mowed my lawn for the third time.

petecobb99 said...

i wouldn't be bragging about mowing the lawn...
that chore will be put off as long as possible here

GB said...

The "sell by" date means the store has to sell it by that date---you can eat it anytime you want to. Adam, good luck next week--you can do it!!! It's nice to have the ice out and hear the loons again. Some people are even out in their boats. I wouldn't be surprised to see skiers out there this weekend!

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.