Friday, April 11, 2008

"12:30, I'll miss Letterman's top ten, but I'll make it home in time for my meds." Said the crazy guy standing next to us as we waited for the train to take us home from our big night out in the city. "That's good," I replied. Thinking I wish I had some "meds" at that point. Crazy Guy continued to talk our ears off until the train finally (thank God!) came. He was harmless though. And I did learn some interesting facts from him.

All in all, it was a fun night out. The best part was catching up with Brita. Love that girl!

I hope you enjoy this song from Scott Avett. They haven't recorded it yet, the first time I heard it was when I caught them at the Stone Church and it gave me chills. If you make it to the end, you won't regret it.

1 comment:

brinki dink said...

So good to catch-up with you and finally meet Adam. I love you guys! Oh, and I'm posting this to my blog too, hope you don't mind!

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.