Friday, March 23, 2012

Summer Fun Starting Early

It's been gorgeous here in the Northeast this week. We've hit the 80's almost every day! Yesterday, Chance, Kobe, and I took advantage of the good weather and spent the day in the yard cleaning up sticks and raking. We took a break at one point and I snapped a couple of pics...


This weekend, Adam and I are starting our first summer project. We are putting in a new patio and brick oven in the backyard. Very excited! I'll be sure to document the process and will post some pics of our progress. We're hoping to get the patio done this weekend, the brick oven will take considerably longer.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new patio and brick oven! I bet you could bake some really good pizza in the brick oven!!!

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.