Friday, March 16, 2012

The Head and the Heart

A couple of months ago, Uncle Gary and I were shooting the breeze on g-chat when he mentioned that he heard a band he thought I'd like, The Head and the Heart. He told me to look up a particular song on YouTube and see what I thought. I did and I liked what I heard...So I shared it with Marc and Jen who also thought they were pretty swell.

Turns out that band from Seattle is currently on tour and they're in Portland tonight! Tickets are cheap - $20 - can't beat that. So we're heading north to check 'em out live. I'll let you know what we think!

If you're interested, here's a version of that first song I heard, Lost in my Mind. Happy Friday - hope you're going out and doing something fun this weekend. :-)

1 comment:

petecobb99 said...

hope it is great fun for all!

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.