Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time to register

Casey is a registered American Saddlebred and it's time for me to name him and submit it to the registry. I decided since music is one of my other passions, to go through my library and pick some song names that I thought were cool, then I went into the registry and did a search and had to eliminate some, because they were already taken. Here's what's left. Got a favorite? Let me know in the comments section. So far, the leader is Who Knew.

--

Colorshow
Hey Baby Hey
Move You
Gimmeakiss
Sanguine
Wanted Man
Nothing Short of Thankful
Please Pardon Yourself
Someday Never Comes
Out of My Hands
Right Here, Right Now
Business Time
Ooh Ahh
Go On
Have a Little Faith
Bold As Love
Would You Go With Me
If You Only Knew
I Told You So
Lookin for a Good Time
Last Call
Keepin’ It Real
I Love to Move In Here
Who Knew
I’m Movin’ On
Gossip in the Grain

8 comments:

Jeffrey said...

would you go with me

Kat said...

David likes "Last Call"

I like "Gossip in the Grain"

Loni and Jackson said...

sanguine

amy said...

Ahh, you guys are killing me! :-)

I kind of like them all.

petecobb99 said...

if he has a gas problem, i'd suggest please pardon me

mcw said...

Last Call seems appropriate.

GB said...

I'm Movin On
that seems pretty appropriate to me!!!

Brita Mess said...

Bold as Love!

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.