Friday, July 17, 2009

Doesn't get much more random than this!

I decided to make a little mix for myself for my ride north today (I'm not cool, no fancy mp3 player for me...I still use cds.) Anyway, it's so random, I chuckled when I read it...

Could You Be Loved, Marley
Fireflies, Owl City
Would You Go With Me, Josh Turner (hubba hubba, love his "old" country voice)
Fearless, Taylor Swift
Hello Seattle, Owl City
Out Last Night, Kenny Chesney
The Climb, Miley Cyrus (the one and only Miley song in my collection)
Laundry Room, TAB
Stir It Up, Marley
Folsom Prison Blues (Brandi C. cover)
Road To Joy, Bright Eyes
Fifteen, Taylor Swift
Madly, Tristan Prettyman

This mix is all over the place! Anyway, I'm off for what could be a pretty exciting day...Will let you know if I have some news to report. Have a good one.

No comments:

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.