Wednesday, June 24, 2009

8.2.09

I had an email in my inbox this morning from Marc with the date above the subject. And a smile came across my face...YEAH - almost a month to go before we go see the Avetts again. Marc and I agreed to come up with our dream setlist. Hey, maybe the Avetts will read this and my "dream" will come true? Stranger things have happened.

Amy's wishlist for 8.2.09

At the Beach
Laundry Room
Left on Laura, Left on Lisa
Ballad of Love and Hate
Color Show
Swept Away
Solomon
My Last Song to Jenny
Talk on Indolence
St. Joseph's
I and Love and You
Matrimony
Paranoid in B Major
And It Spread
In the Curve
Backwards With Time
Please Pardon Yourself
Pretty Girl from Cedar Lane
Nothing Short of Thankful
Salvation Song

1 comment:

Maggie said...

tell them to play all those songs in steamboat too!

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.