Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We be commitin', officially!

It was an eventful weekend in our world...Adam actually got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him. With a ring and everything. After I picked myself up off the floor from shock, I said that heck yeah, of course I would. It's been a crazy three years together, ups and downs and everything in between - I can't think of another person I'd rather continue on this adventure of life with. There are no guarantees, but I do know one thing, a life with Adam is not going to be boring.

Speaking of adventures, we moved into a new apartment over the weekend...complete with three barking Rottweilers and domestic disputes next door - should be quite the year. Funny how all was quiet when we came to view the place. To balance out the dogs and insane neighbors, there is a lovely town with plenty of parks for Kobe and I to walk to and a state forest with over 6,000 acres to explore within a ten minute drive. I'll be busting out the camera and will share photos soon of our new surroundings.

7 comments:

mcw said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I hope that you two have a fantastic life together.

Best of luck.

Dad/ray said...

Congradulations Amy and Adam. Our best to you.

Zack and Jenny said...

Congrats guys! Got a date yet?

gardenboy said...

Be sure to invite me to the party.
Congrats to both.

amy said...

thanks, everyone! no plans yet, but we will keep you posted.

Lynn said...

Adam is one lucky man! And now that I've gotten to know him, I have to say that he is a pretty great guy. I must have known that he had something up his sleeve because the week before he told Grandma and me that you are the reason he keeps on going.
You know that I wish you the very best for a long and happy life together.

Kat said...

Congratulations to you and Adam!!!

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.