Monday, February 25, 2008

A lovely little diddy

Sometimes, a song catches my ears and I just can't let go until I find out who the heck it is and then play it obsessively over and over and over again.

So, I heard one such a song on a darn Mac commercial and found it on (cough, sorry Maggie) itunes last night.

If you heard it and wondered who it was too, her name is Yael Naïm and the song is New Soul. If you have no idea what song I'm referring to, have a listen here - I bet it'll put you in a good mood. A catchy song.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

For once something good came out of a Mac. I got this song too, but on amazon. They had it as one of their free songs a while back. Now its 89 cents... not sure if iTunes is charging 99 still for singles.

amy said...

I'm laughing, Mag. Hmmm...you can buy songs on amazon? I might have to investigate...that's ten cents cheaper...could definitely add up.

Moody Family said...

That is so funny. We were just talking about that song the other night when we saw the commercial with it. Thanks for letting us know who it was.

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.