Friday, March 27, 2009

Update

Wow, has it really been over a month since I've added a new entry? Time flies. It's been a busy month or so. Let's see. We celebrated our three year anniversary last week, Adam took me to Seapoint Beach, which is where we had our first date...I'm not sure how great these pictures are going to come out, because they were taken with the cell phone, but it's all I've got!





In other news, Adam earned (and I mean EARNED) his instrument rating and he is now onto his commercial training. What a difference a year makes...I hope you are all well.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Congratulations to you and Adam and congratulations to Adam.

petecobb99 said...

if adam hadn't passed, would you still have been able to drink the beer?

Lynn said...

Hey -- congrats on your anniversary and to Adam for his rating. What happened to your camera? You've taken great pictures with it!
The beach looks beautiful. I am very glad that you are happy. Because clearly, you are.

mcw said...

congratulations to Adam.

nice pictures.

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.