Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank goodness my brother is a computer geek.

Marc...for all those times I picked on you for doing math equations during summer break...I apologize.

For the past 12 hours. Yes, 12 hours. I have been trying to remove a NASTY virus from my computer. One that would automatically shut my computer down, take me to random web sites, and flash annoying pop-ups, telling me that my computer was infected.

Marc was able to finally come up with a solution for me and got rid of the virus.

Computer geeks rule!

Thanks, Marc. I owe you one.

6 comments:

petecobb99 said...

marc=geek/stud/god

mcw said...

you know that marc is the man when it comes to computers.

why did you wait 12 hours?

amy said...

i didn't WAIT 12 hours...i was trying to get rid of it for 12 hours. straight. with marc's help. he figured it out after 12 hours of working on it. it was a toughie!!

He is a stud!!!

Marc said...

meh - took 12 hours....should have taken 2...

Here at Rowe Programming, we apologize for the inconvenience, and wish to extend to you a free gift certificate for 1 donut.

mcw said...

ah! now i understand. as the kids would say - my bad.

Kat said...

Glad your computer is working now.

the wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows - j.j.